Royal correspondent Richard Palmer, who covered Prince William and Kate Middleton’s visit to the Ukrainian Cultural Center, has apologized for the inaccurate comments attributed to the Duke of Cambridge.
Prince William is currently under fire after an alleged video surfaced of his comments about the war in Ukraine.
The royal correspondent, Richard Palmer, said that William does not seem to have compared it to the conflicts in Africa and Asia.
The journalist associated with the UK’s Daily Express said the comments made by Duke were misheard and ended up causing a storm on social media.
It was previously reported that during a visit to the Ukrainian Cultural Center, William said: “Everyone is horrified by what they are seeing. The news every day, it’s almost unfathomable. For our generation, it is very strange to see this in Europe. We are all right behind you.
Meanwhile, a statement said that Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton will visit the 1st Battalion Irish Guards at the St Patrick’s Day Parade, Mons Barracks in Aldershot on March 17.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s visit will be their first time at the parade since the start of the pandemic.